River Of Life Christian School
- River of Life Christian School has been in operation since 1975.
- There is an emphasis on learning with the added benefit of a spiritual focus so that the character and the mind of the child will develop together.
- River of Life Christian School believes in a well-rounded program to develop the individual student.
- Our sports program is offered as apart of the road to maturity which all our students must travel down.
- Many important values are taught and learned through participation in sports.
- Working together for a common goal, playing by the rules, demonstrating character above outcome, and learning to share in both victory and defeat are some of the skills learned as a member of a sport's team.
- We view our sport's program as a healthy part of our school experience and place the student's personal growth above the winning of the game.
- River of Life Christian School admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities of the school.
- River of Life will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarships, tuition aid, educational programs or extra-curricular activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
1800 South Kolb Road
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)747-1027 0.7 PK-8
- Tucson Grades: NS-PK
8277 E Golf Links Rd
Tucson, AZ 85730
(520)296-9087 1.7 NS-PK
- Tucson Grades: PK-7 | 133 students
7801 E Kenyon Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)792-7070 1.9 PK-7
- Tucson Grades: K-12
5870 East 14th Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520)300-6103 2.2 K-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.