River Of Life Christian School
- River of Life Christian School has been in operation since 1975.
- There is an emphasis on learning with the added benefit of a spiritual focus so that the character and the mind of the child will develop together.
- River of Life Christian School believes in a well-rounded program to develop the individual student.
- Our sports program is offered as apart of the road to maturity which all our students must travel down.
- Many important values are taught and learned through participation in sports.
- Working together for a common goal, playing by the rules, demonstrating character above outcome, and learning to share in both victory and defeat are some of the skills learned as a member of a sport's team.
- We view our sport's program as a healthy part of our school experience and place the student's personal growth above the winning of the game.
- River of Life Christian School admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities of the school.
- River of Life will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarships, tuition aid, educational programs or extra-curricular activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
1800 South Kolb Road
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520) 747-1027 0.7 PK-8
- Tucson Grades: NS-PK
8277 E Golf Links Rd
Tucson, AZ 85730
(520) 296-9087 1.7 NS-PK
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
7801 E Kenyon Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520) 296-8989 1.9 PK-8
- Tucson Grades: K-12
5870 East 14th Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520) 300-6103 2.2 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.