River Of Life Christian School
- River of Life Christian School has been in operation since 1975.
- There is an emphasis on learning with the added benefit of a spiritual focus so that the character and the mind of the child will develop together.
- River of Life Christian School believes in a well-rounded program to develop the individual student.
- Our sports program is offered as apart of the road to maturity which all our students must travel down.
- Many important values are taught and learned through participation in sports.
- Working together for a common goal, playing by the rules, demonstrating character above outcome, and learning to share in both victory and defeat are some of the skills learned as a member of a sport's team.
- We view our sport's program as a healthy part of our school experience and place the student's personal growth above the winning of the game.
- River of Life Christian School admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities of the school.
- River of Life will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarships, tuition aid, educational programs or extra-curricular activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
1800 South Kolb Road
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)747-1027 0.7 PK-8
- Tucson Grades: NS-PK
8277 E Golf Links Rd
Tucson, AZ 85730
(520)296-9087 1.7 NS-PK
- Tucson Grades: PK-7 | 133 students
7801 E Kenyon Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)792-7070 1.9 PK-7
- Tucson Grades: K-12
5870 East 14th Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520)300-6103 2.2 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.