Rosary High School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 301 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,300
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Kilt and blouse/polo/sweater
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Challenge, Chess Club, Debate Club, Drama Club, French Club, Interact Club, Kairos Retreats, Lifesavers, Math Club, Mission Team, National Honor Society, Pep Club, Senior Retreat Team, Snowball, Spanish Club, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Ensemble Choir, Glee Club
- Rosary High School is a Catholic college-preparatory high school for young women sponsored by the Dominican Sisters of Springfield, Illinois. Since 1962, Rosary has maintained a reputation for providing a rigorous college preparatory education for young women. Rosary`s small size, nurturing spirit, family atmosphere and dedication to excellence in single-gender education make Rosary the right choice for educating the young women leaders of tomorrow.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Rosary High School cost?
Rosary High School's tuition is approximately $12,300 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Rosary High School?
The acceptance rate of Rosary High School is 90%, which is lower than the national average of 91%.
Does Rosary High School offer a summer program?
Yes, Rosary High School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Rosary High School offer?
Rosary High School offers 13 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Rosary High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for most sports offered.
What is Rosary High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Rosary High School?
The application deadline for Rosary High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rosary High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards