Rose Of Sharon Christian Academy
- The teaching and application of biblical principles in the lives of your children is what we have been called to do.
- We exist as a school to equip your children academically and spiritually in a safe and loving environment.
- Our Academy is an extension of our ministry, which provides an alternate source of education for children of our community, regardless of race or religious belief.
- Our curriculum incorporates accepted scholastics, advanced education, languages, physical education, sports, and Christian doctrine.
- The Academy was founded in 1985 with a vision to provide quality Christian education with emphasis in Christian character and biblical principles as its foundation.
- The academy currently enrolls K to 12th grade. The curriculum that is in place is ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) and ABEKA. Accelerated Christian Education offers individualized core curriculum with a scope of preschool through college preparatory levels in Math, English, Social Studies, Science, and Etymology.
- The students participate and compete against other private schools in sports such as volleyball and basketball.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Rose Of Sharon Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Grace United Methodist Church Day School.
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.