Rose Of Sharon Christian Academy
Tel: (915) 772-1944
- The teaching and application of biblical principles in the lives of your children is what we have been called to do.
- We exist as a school to equip your children academically and spiritually in a safe and loving environment.
- Our Academy is an extension of our ministry, which provides an alternate source of education for children of our community, regardless of race or religious belief.
- Our curriculum incorporates accepted scholastics, advanced education, languages, physical education, sports, and Christian doctrine.
- The Academy was founded in 1985 with a vision to provide quality Christian education with emphasis in Christian character and biblical principles as its foundation.
- The academy currently enrolls K to 12th grade. The curriculum that is in place is ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) and ABEKA. Accelerated Christian Education offers individualized core curriculum with a scope of preschool through college preparatory levels in Math, English, Social Studies, Science, and Etymology.
- The students participate and compete against other private schools in sports such as volleyball and basketball.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Paso Grades: PK-12 | 422 students
8960 Escobar Drive
El Paso, TX 79907
(915) 594-3305 3.4 PK-12
- El Paso Grades: PK-K | 23 students
400 N Carolina Dr
El Paso, TX 79915
(915) 772-7481 1.8 PK-K
- El Paso Grades: K-11 | 28 students
1335 Henry Brennan Dr
El Paso, TX 79936
(915) 545-5555 4.5 K-11
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.