Rose Of Sharon Christian Academy
- The teaching and application of biblical principles in the lives of your children is what we have been called to do.
- We exist as a school to equip your children academically and spiritually in a safe and loving environment.
- Our Academy is an extension of our ministry, which provides an alternate source of education for children of our community, regardless of race or religious belief.
- Our curriculum incorporates accepted scholastics, advanced education, languages, physical education, sports, and Christian doctrine.
- The Academy was founded in 1985 with a vision to provide quality Christian education with emphasis in Christian character and biblical principles as its foundation.
- The academy currently enrolls K to 12th grade. The curriculum that is in place is ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) and ABEKA. Accelerated Christian Education offers individualized core curriculum with a scope of preschool through college preparatory levels in Math, English, Social Studies, Science, and Etymology.
- The students participate and compete against other private schools in sports such as volleyball and basketball.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Rose Of Sharon Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Grace United Methodist Church Day School.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?