5.00 (2 reviews)
- Rosemont Center provides for the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being of our community's most troubled youth and their families.
- Committed to helping every child in need, Rosemont is dedicated to healing and renewing young people with a history of trouble and abuse.
- Rosemont provides the unconditional acceptance, treatment, counseling, education and hope necessary to help them become more productive members of the community.
- Rosemont meets the diverse needs of our clients, including mental health treatment, specialized foster care, day treatment, outpatient services, and residential programs.
- No child is ever turned away from Rosemont. Children and young adults who have challenges in life find consistent, caring help at Rosemont, even when they are too troubled for other agencies to help.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-10|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
I live today because of sister rose Henry and sister agatha. I entered Rosemont in late 1979 and I hated everyone and everything. In 1982 I walked out of Brown cottage a whole person. I am me today because my mother loved me enough to know I needed help that she couldn't give me. So I say thank you Rosemont and to the sisters.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - tynat
I would like to know if anyone from Rosemont/Buckeye Ranch knows Mr Chase's number and my name is Jameel Abdirahman I am a former student/alumni.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Abdee
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.