Rosemont Center School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Rosemont Center provides for the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being of our community's most troubled youth and their families.
- Committed to helping every child in need, Rosemont is dedicated to healing and renewing young people with a history of trouble and abuse.
- Rosemont provides the unconditional acceptance, treatment, counseling, education and hope necessary to help them become more productive members of the community.
- Rosemont meets the diverse needs of our clients, including mental health treatment, specialized foster care, day treatment, outpatient services, and residential programs.
- No child is ever turned away from Rosemont. Children and young adults who have challenges in life find consistent, caring help at Rosemont, even when they are too troubled for other agencies to help.
I live today because of sister rose Henry and sister agatha. I entered Rosemont in late 1979 and I hated everyone and everything. In 1982 I walked out of Brown cottage a whole person. I am me today because my mother loved me enough to know I needed help that she couldn't give me. So I say thank you Rosemont and to the sisters.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - tynat
I would like to know if anyone from Rosemont/Buckeye Ranch knows Mr Chase's number and my name is Jameel Abdirahman I am a former student/alumni.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Abdee
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.