Sacred Heart Model School
Academics and Faculty
(Girls: navy jumpers, skirts & sweater vests. Boys: navy/khaki pants & navy sweater vest.)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Sacred Heart Model School is a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
- The Model School continues to offer the very latest teaching practices and is proud of the way its faculty members share their professional and personal gifts with their students.
- SHMS is dedicated to nurturing enlightened scholars, responsible citizens and involved community leaders of high character.
- Small class size, service commitments from K-8, a full array of arts taught by professionals, and extensive foreign language studies (four days/week lower level; five days/week middle school) offer Model School students enrichment and growth opportunities unique to our school.
- We are proud of our hallmarks of excellence in academic rigor, leadership development, faith formation, service outreach and arts exploration.
- We just opened our brand new elementary gymnasium! Our full-time athletic director's goal is to "put each athlete in a position that gives him or her the opportunity to be successful!"
- We welcome everyone to visit us and see why Sacred Heart Model School has been the Model of Excellence since 1924.
Endorse Sacred Heart Model School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards