Sacred Heart Model School
Academics and Faculty
Girls: navy jumpers, skirts & sweater vests. Boys: navy/khaki pants & navy sweater vest.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Sacred Heart Model School is a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
- The Model School continues to offer the very latest teaching practices and is proud of the way its faculty members share their professional and personal gifts with their students.
- SHMS is dedicated to nurturing enlightened scholars, responsible citizens and involved community leaders of high character.
- Small class size, service commitments from K-8, a full array of arts taught by professionals, and extensive foreign language studies (four days/week lower level; five days/week middle school) offer Model School students enrichment and growth opportunities unique to our school.
- We are proud of our hallmarks of excellence in academic rigor, leadership development, faith formation, service outreach and arts exploration.
- We just opened our brand new elementary gymnasium! Our full-time athletic director's goal is to "put each athlete in a position that gives him or her the opportunity to be successful!"
- We welcome everyone to visit us and see why Sacred Heart Model School has been the Model of Excellence since 1924.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sacred Heart Model School cost?
Sacred Heart Model School's tuition is approximately $9,750 for private students.
What is Sacred Heart Model School's ranking?
Sacred Heart Model School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Kentucky for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Sacred Heart Model School?
The application deadline for Sacred Heart Model School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Sacred Heart Model School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Sacred Heart Model School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards