Saint Anthony Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Anthony Catholic School began when a young Catholic widow, Cecelia Morse, began teaching children of the colonists in her kitchen in 1883.
- The school has maintained it's history of spiritual and academic excellence since then.
- We follow Christ's example of educating the whole child in a loving and caring atmosphere while respecting individual differences and abilities.
- We encourage and empower the student to attain the highest academic achievement while providing a safe, stable environment of Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Contact our school counselor for more information. 352-588-3041|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School Uniform - see website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,220|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic: El. $6,220.00; MS. $6512.00 Non-Catholic: El. $6420.00; MS. $6712.00 Some type of Assistance available to all who apply|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Carmen Anderson|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Daisy Tigreros|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, National Junior Honor Society, Safety Patrol, School Choir, Student Government|
- Our School Mission: To build solid faith foundations and academic excellence while developing the whole child for an eternal future in God`s kingdom
- Strong athletic program for middle school students
- Strong STREAM program incorporating Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Art, and Math
- If interested, you may call the school, 352-588-3041, and arrange for a tour.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Odessa Grades: K-12 | 93 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
(813)792-1825 22 K-12
- Brooksville Grades: PK-12 | 353 students
7200 Emerson Rd
Brooksville, FL 34601
(352)796-0616 14.8 PK-12
- Hudson Grades: K-12 | 182 students
9403 Scot St
Hudson, FL 34669
(727)863-1825 23.6 K-12
Excellent academic environment for children. Small school with highly interactive education in a safe, nurturing environment that inculcates in the children spiritual and catholic christian religious values that are sorely lacking in the public schools. Doesn't have all the latest hi-tech teaching gadgets, but the teachers are dedicated and care about the children and the Sisters run a tight ship! This is one parochial/religious school that actually ''walks the walk'' with respect to its spiritual/religious mission and doesn't just 'talk the talk''. No place is perfect, but I''d choose this one all over again for my four children attended and graduated from SAS. I am forever grateful we sent them there; it was worth the financial sacrifice.
- Posted by Parent - laric
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.