Saint Anthony Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Anthony Catholic School began when a young Catholic widow, Cecelia Morse, began teaching children of the colonists in her kitchen in 1883.
- The school has maintained it's history of spiritual and academic excellence.
- We follow Christ's example of educating the whole child in a loving and caring atmosphere while respecting individual differences and abilities.
- We encourage and empower the student to attain the highest academic achievement while providing a safe, stable environment of Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Contact our school counselor for more information. 352-588-3041|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School Uniform - see website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,220|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic: El. $6,220.00; MS. $6512.00 Non-Catholic: El. $6420.00; MS. $6712.00 Some type of Assistance available to all who apply|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Carmen Anderson|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Denise McKenna|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Earth Force, National Junior Honor Society, Safety Patrol, School Choir, Student Government|
- Our School Mission: To build solid faith foundations and academic excellence while developing the whole child for an eternal future in God`s kingdom
- Strong athletic program for middle school students
- Strong STREAM program incorporating Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Art, and Math
- If interested, you may call the school, 352-588-3041, and arrange for a tour.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Odessa Grades: K-12 | 127 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
(813)792-1825 22 K-12
- Tampa Grades: NS-8 | 371 students
16190 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33647
(813)558-9343 18.7 NS-8
- Brooksville Grades: PK-12 | 457 students
7200 Emerson Rd
Brooksville, FL 34601
(352)796-0616 14.8 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 367 students
300 E Sligh Ave
Tampa, FL 33604
(813)238-3229 25.1 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: K-8 | 131 students
1511 S Us Highway 301
Tampa, FL 33619
(813)626-4600 28 K-8
Excellent academic environment for children. Small school with highly interactive education in a safe, nurturing environment that inculcates in the children spiritual and catholic christian religious values that are sorely lacking in the public schools. Doesn't have all the latest hi-tech teaching gadgets, but the teachers are dedicated and care about the children and the Sisters run a tight ship! This is one parochial/religious school that actually ''walks the walk'' with respect to its spiritual/religious mission and doesn't just 'talk the talk''. No place is perfect, but I''d choose this one all over again for my four children attended and graduated from SAS. I am forever grateful we sent them there; it was worth the financial sacrifice.
- Posted by Parent - laric
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.