At Saratoga KinderCare, our teachers educate, learn and grow together! Many of our teachers have been working in the education field for five or more years and bring their wonderful experience, passion and knowledge with them.
Come and meet the wonderful team that will share and celebrate all of your child's milestones!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We look forward to meeting new families in our local community. From ages six weeks through School Age, our educational programs are interactive, literacy based and brighten the day of each child.
- To maintain the safety of all of our staff and children, our classroom doors remained locked and secured. All enrolled families receive a number to enter in and out of our lobby area. We also have a secured playground area that remains locked to the outside access at all times. KinderCare staff is First Aid and CPR trained throughout the center. We maintain the health and safety of all of our families each and everyday. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site Monday through Friday.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Spanish
- Fairfax county, County of Alexandria & Prince
Endorse Saratoga KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.