We strive for the best when it comes to educating your child socially, academically, and emotionally.
We have an enthusiatic, flexible and patient staff ready to help guide your child's learning.
With most of our staff members being long-term, we offer lots of experience and knowledge.
We also offer teachers with teaching degrees and Child Development Associate's Credentials, as well as CPR, First Aid, and Medication Administration Training.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson executed within '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers, such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and self-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, such as written charts and labels, as well as children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Once you enter our building, you will immediately see our new Health and Safety board. It includes helpful reminders of how to keep your child healthy and safe at home, and how to help us to maintain it here. Once you enter our buildings through keypad entries, you will see how seriously we take safety in each of our classrooms. More than half of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified, and we have one or more teachers in each room that have additional training in how to administer your child's medication.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, German, Hindi, Spanish
- Office for Children, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Springfield KinderCare?
The application deadline for Springfield KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Springfield KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.