We strive for the best when it comes to educating your child socially, academically, and emotionally.
We have an enthusiatic, flexible and patient staff ready to help guide your child's learning.
With most of our staff members being long-term, we offer lots of experience and knowledge.
We also offer teachers with teaching degrees and Child Development Associate's Credentials, as well as CPR, First Aid, and Medication Administration Training.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson executed within '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers, such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and self-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, such as written charts and labels, as well as children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Once you enter our building, you will immediately see our new Health and Safety board. It includes helpful reminders of how to keep your child healthy and safe at home, and how to help us to maintain it here. Once you enter our buildings through keypad entries, you will see how seriously we take safety in each of our classrooms. More than half of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified, and we have one or more teachers in each room that have additional training in how to administer your child's medication.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, German, Hindi, Spanish
- Office for Children, NACCRRA
Endorse Springfield KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.