Our teachers are committed to making sure that your child and family are happy in our school.
Our passion is providing quality education and ensuring that each child gets the most out of the opportunities and experiences in our curriculum.
We are a Nationally Accredited Center (NAC) and a NAEYC accreditation.
We welcome staff from all around the world, which allows children to expand their knowledge of the world around them.
Come visit us and become a part of our family!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We know how important it is for you to choose the best for your
child- to know they are in a safe, clean, positive
environment. Our teachers believe that children learn best by
doing, interacting with their environment, and playing with
friends. Our passion for a hands-on approach sets us apart from
other early childhood learning providers. This is a place where
your child can explore, discover and learn alongside the most
caring teachers and community.
Take a tour today and join our family.
- Our school is surrounded by playgrounds that are fenced and seperate by age group. Our Health and Safety coordinator ensure that all teachers are following safety and health standards daily. Each staff memebr is First Aid/ CPR certified. Our lobby area ia locked with a keypad to ensure maximum protection for your child.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Yes ask center
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Silverbrook KinderCare?
The application deadline for Silverbrook KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Silverbrook KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.