Score At The Top is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI) as a Special Purpose K-12 School, which means we offera full-time or part-time, accredited private school opportunity tostudents who choose to learn in a 1-on-1 or small group setting. Score At The Top is also NCAA approved. Some students attend ourprivate school because they want the best education providedexclusively in an individualized mentoring experience betweenteacher and student. Others come to us when they hit a "bump in the road" or becausea learning challenge or ADD/ADHD (attention deficit disorder) hasnegatively impacted their schoolwork, and the traditional schoolsetting is no longer working.
We help them to refocus and stabilize their education, so theycan eventually choose whether to re-enter a traditional classroomor continue with our unique school.
Still others come to us to advance their education because theylearn more quickly and easily than others their age.
Bored in a regular classroom, they need an accelerated andchallenging curriculum in order to stay on track and makeprogress.
Whatever the reason, 1-on-1 and small group schooling is fluidenough to meet the needs of any situation.
To date, 100% of the students who have earned their high-schooldiplomas at Score At The Top have successfully continued theireducation in 4-year colleges.
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Support for students with mild to moderate learning disabilities and/or ADD/ADHD
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB & BC, AP Chemistry, AP Chinese, AP Economics (Macro & Micro), AP English Language, AP English Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP European History, AP French, AP Government (American & Comparative), AP Human Geography, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP U.S. History, AP World History
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is variable, based primarily on the number of courses a student is taking and a student\'s need for LD or ADHD support services.
Summer Program Cost Notes
We tailor our summer program to your needs, please contact to discuss options and costs.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Art Magazine, Chess Club, Gardening Club, Literary Magazine, National Honor Society, Yearbook Club
Art Magazine, Chess Club, Gardening Club, Literary Magazine, National Honor Society, Yearbook Club
- Away from crowded classrooms, learners thrive in ourpersonalized surroundings. A student discovers, analyzes,questions, and learns - all at a pace suited to her or his needs -led by our professional teaching staff in a comfortable classroomof two: student and teacher. Our success in providing 1-on-1accredited schooling to students is achieved through flexibility aswell as breadth of services and courses. A 1-on-1 education atScore At The Top means that your child will learn in a traditionalteacher-student classroom setting with ONE MAJOR EXCEPTION: he orshe will be the only student in the classroom with the teacher!Your child will have teachers who specialize in each subject;together, they will follow a schedule of daily classes designed foryour child.
- CURRICULUM - Score At The Top matches the curriculum to eachstudent's specific learning style and personal goals. Because onecurriculum does not fit all students, we will recommend the bestone to fulfill your educational plan. We offer courses in allsubject areas across all grade levels, from kindergarten through12th grade, and at all educational levels, from remedial andregular to honors and Advanced Placement. Our AP curriculum andteaching staff have been certified by the College Board. Inaddition to Score At The Top's own curriculum, we have successfullyused other accredited curricula, including student's previous ornext school's curriculum: Florida public school Jupiter ChristianSchool Florida Virtual School Brigham Young University CalvertSchool Kaplan University Keystone University of Missouri Universityof Nebraska
- PRIVATE SCHOOLING WITH SCORE AT THE TOP - HOW DOES IT ALL WORKThe Director will work with you to determine your child'seducational needs and then design an academic program, select thebest teachers, and establish a schedule to match those uniqueneeds. A typical full-time student takes 4-5 core academic coursesand up to 2 electives each semester. The student will attend 1-on-1and/or small group classes for approximately 20 hours/week, usuallyMonday through Friday. Some students, however, prefer to attendschool four days/week, giving them more time to pursue otheractivities. We also create special programs for part-time students,such as a plan that combines independent study with scheduled classtime (that works well for a motivated, high-achieving student) orone in which a student takes some classes at Score At The Top andother classes in a traditional school or on their own. Somestudents need a teacher for core curriculum classes but only needsupervision for electives. One-on-one schooling can alsoincorporate Florida Virtual School for some or all of the classes,with a Score At The Top teacher to successfully mentor the studentthrough the curriculum. In this case, fewer contact hours may beneeded.
- WHAT'S A TYPICAL SCHOOL DAY LIKE The school day can start asearly or as late as necessary, based on the time of day when yourchild learns best, and taking outside activities intoconsideration. Some students have a short study hall following eachclass, while other students attend classes consecutively with shortbreaks between classes in order to be released earlier in the day.Some students have one study hall every day in order to reducehomework time at home. A popular option is early release onFridays.
- WHEN CAN MY CHILD START SCHOOL AT SCORE AT THE TOP We registerstudents on a rolling basis throughout the year. In fact, it's notunusual to meet with a parent one day and start the student inclasses a day or two later. We recognize the importance ofcontinuity of education and set up a schedule to get the studentstarted as soon as possible. You can follow any school's calendaror create your own calendar. This flexibility aids us in creating asuccessful education plan for your child. You, the parent,collaborate with us on a calendar that meets the needs of yourchild and family. A student can easily transition into a private orpublic school after studying at Score At The Top. We can even usethe same curriculum as the school in which you plan to enroll yourchild so that the transition is seamless.
- WELLINGTON EQUESTRIAN FESTIVAL STUDENTS: Our Wellington centerprovides a complete 1-on-1 education for students from all over thecountry who spend the winter months showing at the WellingtonEquestrian Festival. Because of our SACS accreditation, schools allover the country have worked with us to ensure the continuity oftheir students' education during WEF.
- WHO ARE OUR TEACHERS We are degreed experts with extensivesubject knowledge and significant teaching or tutoring experience.We possess a passion for teaching coupled with a thoroughunderstanding of our subjects, expert study skills, and effectivecommunication skills. Teaching 1-on-1 based upon a student's uniquelearning style requires real expertise and we at Score At The Tophave it. Because our learning community relies as much on ouroutgoing personalities as it does on our academic expertise, you'llfind that our enthusiasm for teaching and learning is contagious.We truly engage a student in the learning process. Some of us arefirm - keeping strict standards to maximize a student'sperformance; others are tender and nurturing - coaxing a studentthrough difficult, sometimes anxiety-inducing work. Your child'spersonality and learning style will be matched with the teacher whois right for him or her. This will create the best environment foryour child to excel.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Score Academy?
The acceptance rate of Score Academy is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
Does Score Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Score Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Score Academy's ranking?
Score Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Most AP courses offered.
When is the application deadline for Score Academy?
The application deadline for Score Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Score Academy Wellington is an amazing learning environment for students of all kinds. The instructors and administration truly care about each student's academics, emotional well-being, and overall growth. This learning academy is unique because it focuses on the specific needs of the individual student, rather than a whole group. Our students have opportunities to consistently be involved with their community, via quarterly field trips, monthly service opportunities, and daily club meetings! We truly love it here. Inquire within to learn where Score Academy Wellington can take your student!
My daughter went through several private sessions with Mary prior to retaking the ACT. Mary was perfect for her - good speed, lots of content, understandable techniques. My daughter improved her score by 4 points, which is quite significant on that test. Typical improvements in the areas Mary helped was 4-6 points.
My family was blessed to find SATT, specifically Offi Perez and his leadership at SATT. Offi was instrumental in the guidance and encouragement he provided to my daughter. Thank you Offi so much for your responsiveness, commitment to the students and support over the years. We could not have done it without you.
Endorse Score Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.