- The goal of Cambridge School is to provide an enriching, educational experience from two years through prekindergarten.
- Within the framework of a nurturing environment, Cambridge School provides a well balanced, integrated curriculum designed to enhance the cognitive development of children.
- The innovative and advanced curriculum designed by Cambridge educators build upon the natural ways in which children learn.
- The daily activities convey a feeling of celebration as the Cambridge staff encourages each child to make new comprehension.
- Cambridge cultivates each child's spirit, imagination, and love of life and learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Hands-On, Brains-On Academic Curriculum
- Experiments & Discovery Learning for 3's & 4's Classes
- Active Learning for 2's Classes
- Pre K Reading & Writing Program
- Secure Entrance
- VPK PROVIDER
- Closed Circuit TV Monitoring
- Shaded Playgrounds
- Full & Part Time Classes
- Low-Staff Child Ratio ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE: Classical Literature, Poetry, Phonics, Math, Science, Art, Journal Writing, Music & Movement, Library, Spanish, Computer Lab, Physical Education, Artist & Author Studies.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm Beach Grades: NS-12 | 708 students
8350 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561)798-9300 4.9 NS-12
- Jupiter Grades: NS-12 | 323 students
926 Maplewood Drive
Jupiter, FL 33458
(561)745-1995 19.9 NS-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.