- Seneca Center sustains children and families through the most difficult times of their lives.
- In many cases, we are the last hope for young people who have come to see failure and discouragement as a way of life.
- Here at Seneca, we offer each child a simple but profound promise: You will be supported every step of the way, no matter what challenges you face.
- By supporting each child and family in identifying and building upon their resources and strengths, we enable them to approach the future with renewed optimism and a stronger sense of the possibilities for creating a new and different story for their lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Seneca Center also viewed these schools: Spectrum Center, Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School), Children's Learning Center, La Cheim School and Fred Finch-oakland Hills Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakland Grades: K-12 | 52 students
6325 Camden St
Oakland, CA 94605
(510)729-6384 5.9 K-12
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
2050 Lincoln Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)748-0428 8.6 PK-8
- Alameda Grades: 1-12 | 65 students
1910 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)769-7100 8.8 1-12
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)649-1177 15 4-12
- Oakland Grades: 8-12 | 15 students
3800 Coolidge Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
(510)482-2244 8.2 8-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.