Severna Park Children's Centre
Tel: (410) 647-3504
- Our teachers and caregivers is understand how children grow and learn and they receive regular training to improve their skills.
- Our teachers and caregivers are respectful to children and help them solve problems.
- Children feel safe and secure with our teachers and caregivers.
- Children are read to daily. Children have lots of opportunities to choose their own play activities.
- Children are happy and explore actively using all of their senses.
- Parents are invited to participate with their children often and feel that they are important partners in their child's early learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sue Shaak|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.