Pasadena Early Learning Center
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 54 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The 3 year old programs at PELC have a 7.5 to 1 student/teacher ratio. The programs focus on socialization while introducing children to name, letter, number, color and shape recognition. Scissor and pencil skills are practiced regularly as well. Your child will flourish as he/she progresses through the year by participating in variety of activities. The three year old classroom is well equipped so that your child will always be engaged in learning.
- The 4 year old programs at PELC have a 9 to 1 student/teacher ratio. Our curriculum challenges your child as they mature and prepare for kindergarten with the introduction of sight words, journal writing and language/literacy programs. Our extended day programs offer enrichment to the basic skills learned in the traditional programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Pasadena Early Learning Center?
The application deadline for Pasadena Early Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Pasadena Early Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards