Pasadena Early Learning Center (PELC) is owned and operated by the Pasadena United Methodist Church.
The school is inter-denominational and welcomes children of all faiths.
At each age level, we focus on developmentally appropriate areas of growth and learning for the children.
Activities appropriate for the age span of the children within the group are implemented with attention given to the individual needs of the children within the class.
Our program is filled with providing opportunities for the children to choose from a large variety of activities, materials, and equipment within the classroom and school environment.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 54 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Registration - $90Threes - $200-$260 (Tuesday, Thursday)Fours - $255-$390 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- The 3 year old programs at PELC havea 7.5to 1 student/teacher ratio. The programs focuson socialization while introducing children to name, letter, number, color and shape recognition. Scissor and pencil skillsare practiced regularly as well.Your childwill flourish as he/she progresses through the year by participating in variety of activities. The three year old classroom is well equipped so that your child will always be engaged in learning.
- The 4 year old programs at PELC havea 9to 1 student/teacher ratio. Our curriculumchallenges your childas they mature and prepare for kindergarten with the introduction ofsight words, journal writing and language/literacy programs. Our extended day programs offer enrichment to the basic skills learned in the traditional programs.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Pasadena Early Learning Center?
The application deadline for Pasadena Early Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Pasadena Early Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.