Sharon Christian Academy
- Sharon Christian Academy exist to provide a holistic education that promotes the highest achievement in academics, Christian education, and character development marked by disciplined behavior, thereby equipping children with what they need today to live successfully and effectively tomorrow.
- We are dedicated to giving children a well-rounded Christian education.
- All of our subjects are taught by Christian teachers and from a Christ centered perspective.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 100 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
(215)438-6557 3.1 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 402 students
910 N. 6th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
(215)805-4129 4.1 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: K-9 | 83 students
1201 S 47th St
Philadelphia, PA 19143
(215)387-3014 4 K-9
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.