Shiloh Sda School
- Shiloh Seventh-day Adventist School is committed to providing the best education for all children in our care.
- Every child is special. Our goal is nothing less than excellence.
- Therefore, we are making every effort to assist students to acquire skills and knowledge in a safe and positive environment.
- We would like to provide our students with a new school building that has a library, recreational center, science and computer labs and more class rooms.
- For many years we have successfully nurtured the educational, social and spiritual development of the children in this community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Shiloh Sda School is Words Of Outreach Christian Academy (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 70 students
3300 Asher Ave
Little Rock, AR 72204
(501)663-0300 0.3 PK-12
- Little Rock Grades: NS-7 | 139 students
3221 Anna St
Little Rock, AR 72204
(501)565-3555 1.1 NS-7
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.