Shu Ren International School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 118 students
- Yearly Tuition: $23,100
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
View the Shu Ren International School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Chinese Conversation Club, Chinese Culture, Entrepreneurship, Mad Science, Math Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Impact, Pre-Kindergarten Music
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Dance and Movement, Martial arts class, Soccer
- Our curriculum emphasizes inquiry-based learning through interactive projects, creative activities, and field trips that link academic lessons to practical life and skills.
- The IB curriculum in combination with an immersive Mandarin language environment (Available for Ages PreK-5/PYP level) allows children to enjoy learning while reaching their full potential. Families at Shu Ren International School enjoy a close-knit, inter-connected community, international exchange opportunities and a loving, diverse internationally educated staff and faculty that is dedicated to providing the best education and opportunities for your family.
- Parents of our students witness their children develop both Mandarin and English language proficiency while immersed in a highly engaging, inquiry-driven curriculum. They see their children actively seek knowledge as they equip themselves with the abilities needed to become caring, responsible, and contributing global citizens.Shu Ren International School is proud to be one of only four schools in the United States to offer the unique combination of Mandarin Immersion and the world-renowned International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum. Come see for yourself how Shu Ren is preparing children with the heart and mind to thrive in an evolving global society.
- Students from outside the United States will find a close-knit and international-minded community similar to international schools around the world.
Endorse Shu Ren International School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards