- Global Montessori International School offers a Bilingual Montessori style approach to education.
- The beautiful classrooms and large outdoor playground, with a variety of play structures, offer a safe and secure environment in which children can both learn and have fun.
- The school has two separate buildings, one for preschool children ages two to three, and another for preschool and kindergarten children from three to six years and elementary school children from six to twelve years of age.
- In addition to the traditional montessori materials and educational approach implemented by certified montessori teachers, further professional Chinese and Japanese language lessons is offered as part of our bilingual curriculum.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Vivi Teng|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San MateoGrades: PK-7 | 115 students
454 Peninsula Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94401
OaklandGrades: K-5 | 109 students
40 Dulwich Rd
Oakland, CA 94618
OaklandGrades: K-8 | 385 students
3245 Sheffield Avenue
Oakland, CA 94602
AlamedaGrades: PK-6 | 27 students
1400 6th Street
Alameda, CA 94501
BerkeleyGrades: PK-8 | 105 students
1333 University Ave and 2125 Jefferson Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.