Global Montessori International School
- Global Montessori International School offers a Bilingual Montessori style approach to education.
- The beautiful classrooms and large outdoor playground, with a variety of play structures, offer a safe and secure environment in which children can both learn and have fun.
- The school has two separate buildings, one for preschool children ages two to three, and another for preschool and kindergarten children from three to six years and elementary school children from six to twelve years of age.
- In addition to the traditional montessori materials and educational approach implemented by certified montessori teachers, further professional Chinese and Japanese language lessons is offered as part of our bilingual curriculum.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Vivi Teng|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OaklandGrades: PK-8 | 197 students
2101 Livingston St
Oakland, CA 94606
- BerkeleyGrades: PK-8 | 107 students
1333 University Ave and 2125 Jefferson Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
- AlamedaGrades: PK-5 | 125 students
1421 High Street
Alameda, CA 94501
- OaklandGrades: K-12 | 871 students
4315 Lincoln Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
- OaklandGrades: K-12 | 643 students
1 Hiller Dr
Oakland, CA 94618
Nearby Homes for Sale
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.