Global Montessori International School
- Global Montessori International School offers a Bilingual Montessori style approach to education.
- The beautiful classrooms and large outdoor playground, with a variety of play structures, offer a safe and secure environment in which children can both learn and have fun.
- The school has two separate buildings, one for preschool children ages two to three, and another for preschool and kindergarten children from three to six years and elementary school children from six to twelve years of age.
- In addition to the traditional montessori materials and educational approach implemented by certified montessori teachers, further professional Chinese and Japanese language lessons is offered as part of our bilingual curriculum.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Vivi Teng|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkeley Grades: K-8 | 313 students
2027 7th Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)845-0876 1 K-8
- Oakland Grades: K-5 | 109 students
40 Dulwich Rd
Oakland, CA 94618
(510)428-2606 3.3 K-5
- San Mateo Grades: PK-7 | 115 students
454 Peninsula Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650)685-1881 19.2 PK-7
- Oakland Grades: K-8 | 410 students
3245 Sheffield Avenue
Oakland, CA 94602
(510)534-0800 5.4 K-8
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 56 students
1400 6th Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)521-0595 5.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.