Global Montessori International School
Tel: (510) 845-6969
- Global Montessori International School offers a Bilingual Montessori style approach to education.
- The beautiful classrooms and large outdoor playground, with a variety of play structures, offer a safe and secure environment in which children can both learn and have fun.
- In addition to the traditional montessori materials and educational approach implemented by certified montessori teachers,Traditional Chinese is offered as part of our bilingual curriculum.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Vivi Teng|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkeley Grades: K-8 | 105 students
2722 Benvenue Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510) 549-0605 2 K-8
- Berkeley Grades: PK-6 | 144 students
3339 Martin Luther King Jr Way
Berkeley, CA 94703
(510) 868-1815 1.2 PK-6
- Berkeley Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
1310 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510) 665-8800 1.1 PK-8
- Berkeley Grades: K-5 | 108 students
1809 Bancroft Way
Berkeley, CA 94703
(510) 883-6990 1.2 K-5
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.