St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Together as part of one family girls and boys benefit from a single gender classroom, yet at times also benefit from collaboration. We combine the best of both for an academic experience like no other in Memphis.
- St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School is a Catholic Independent school that welcomes families of all faiths.
- The school was founded to educate young people in a values-based program, designed to prepare them for advanced formal and personal studies, while deepening their faith and relationship with God.
- The school actively encourages students in their pursuit of academic excellence, leadership skills, social responsibility, multicultural awareness, emotional maturity, artistic expression, and physical fitness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||841 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|Average ACT score||26|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies from 2K-12|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Giana Soefker|
|Admissions Associate||Jean Skorupa-Moore|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: PK-12 | 342 students
2500 Ridgeway Road
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)380-9192 4.2 PK-12
- Cordova Grades: PK-8 | 531 students
2100 N. Germantown Parkway
Cordova, TN 38016
(901)388-7321 7.2 PK-8
SAA-SDS does a fantastic job at maximizing the curriculum, facility and each student's strengths. The administration continuously receives further education to stay on top of the educational trends.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - eastm
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?