St Agnes Elementary School
- St. Agnes School is a Catholic school located in the Village of Avon, NY. The school serves children of all faiths from Pre-School through Sixth Grade in Livingston County and southern Monroe County school districts.
- Students at St. Agnes School achieve above and beyond academics.
- Through worship, instruction, and participation, students become critical and creative thinkers.
- Your child will discover a love for learning that has propelled other St. Agnes School graduates to careers at Google, the NYS Senate, and in professional theater.
- Stay-and-Play program provides after school childcare while you are at work.
St Agnes Elementary School places among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,238|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic Parish K-6 Tuition. Significant discounts available to families with 2 or more students enrolled.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Lego League, Page Turners
- Your child deserves the best and that includes a quality education. It will prepare your child for a successful future, which is why it's one of the best investments you can make.
- At St. Agnes School, your child will receive an education of the highest quality, thanks to a few values of the school that we are quite proud of:
- Personalized Attention
- Your child is special – and that’s not just a cliché. It’s the reality in small classes where kids receive the focused attention of caring teachers. Attention that brings out your child’s individuality, and prepares all students to discover who they are made to be.
- Character Development
- A strong Catholic heritage means more than tradition at St. Agnes School. Your child’s faith-based education will reinforce the values you instill at home. You’ll be delighted with the conscientious way your child looks for ways to help others. And you won’t be the only one who will notice.
- Creative Discovery
- The fine arts are a core element of St. Agnes School. Your child will discover a new love for music and art, and experience new opportunities to share this passion. Just this spring, students at St. Agnes painted Bugs of Spring sculptures that will be auctioned to benefit Avon Community Cares.
- Academic Exploration
- It’s cool to be smart at St. Agnes School. Whether it’s joining the Page Turners club (St. Agnes students took first place in Genesee Valley Regionals this spring), the Lego League, or just enjoying a good book, your child will discover a love of learning that endures for years to come.
- Community Support
- Whether it’s the personal interactions you will have with your child’s teacher, or the bonds created through the big sister/brother program, the St. Agnes community offers support and encouragement to every student and family. You can see it for yourself when you contact the office to schedule a visit.
- You can be confident that St. Agnes is the right choice for your child and you’ll be reaping the benefits for years to come.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lima Grades: K-12 | 200 students
1574 Rochester Street
Lima, NY 14485
(585) 624-3841 6.8 K-12
- Geneseo Grades: PK-8 | 69 students
4120 Long Point Rd
Geneseo, NY 14454
(585) 243-9580 9.3 PK-8
- Rochester Grades: PK-K | 41 students
112 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623
(585) 475-5176 12.5 PK-K
- Rochester Grades: PK-8 | 87 students
2075 Scottsville Rd
Rochester, NY 14623
(585) 429-2844 13.3 PK-8
- Rochester Grades: Inquire with school | 120 students
100 Groton Pkwy
Rochester, NY 14623
(585) 359-3710 13.7 Inquire with school
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.