St. Agnes Elementary School
St. Agnes School is a Catholic school located in the Village of Avon, NY.
The school serves children of all faiths from Pre-School through Sixth Grade in Livingston County and southern Monroe County school districts.
Students at St. Agnes School achieve above and beyond academics. Through worship, instruction, and participation, students become critical and creative thinkers.
Your child will discover a love for learning that has propelled other St.
Agnes School graduates to careers at Google, the NYS Senate, and in professional theater.
Stay-and-Play program provides after school childcare while you are at work.
- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 105 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,238
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Agnes Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Catholic Parish K-6 Tuition. Significant discounts available to families with 2 or more students enrolled.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Lego League, Page Turners
Lego League, Page Turners
- Your child deserves the best and that includes a quality education. It will prepare your child for a successful future, which is why it's one of the best investments you can make.
- At St. Agnes School, your child will receive an education of the highest quality, thanks to a few values of the school that we are quite proud of:
- Personalized Attention
- Your child is special – and that’s not just a cliché. It’s the reality in small classes where kids receive the focused attention of caring teachers. Attention that brings out your child’s individuality, and prepares all students to discover who they are made to be.
- Character Development
- A strong Catholic heritage means more than tradition at St. Agnes School. Your child’s faith-based education will reinforce the values you instill at home. You’ll be delighted with the conscientious way your child looks for ways to help others. And you won’t be the only one who will notice.
- Creative Discovery
- The fine arts are a core element of St. Agnes School. Your child will discover a new love for music and art, and experience new opportunities to share this passion. Just this spring, students at St. Agnes painted Bugs of Spring sculptures that will be auctioned to benefit Avon Community Cares.
- Academic Exploration
- It’s cool to be smart at St. Agnes School. Whether it’s joining the Page Turners club (St. Agnes students took first place in Genesee Valley Regionals this spring), the Lego League, or just enjoying a good book, your child will discover a love of learning that endures for years to come.
- Community Support
- Whether it’s the personal interactions you will have with your child’s teacher, or the bonds created through the big sister/brother program, the St. Agnes community offers support and encouragement to every student and family. You can see it for yourself when you contact the office to schedule a visit.
- You can be confident that St. Agnes is the right choice for your child and you’ll be reaping the benefits for years to come.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse St. Agnes Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.