St. Albert The Great Elementary School
Tel: (310) 515-3891
- St.Albert the Great Middle School is an academic community, rooted in the Cathilic faith.
- It shares with parents, who are the primary educators of their children, the educational mission of the Church The students grow and learn within a caring and faith-filled parish community.
- Under the guidance of the St. Albert the Great faculty and parents, students experience and develop Christian attitude and behaviors of self-discipline, respect, and responsibilty towards themselves, their families and their community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lilian Rosa|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 300 students
11100 S Central Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323) 564-6651 2.8 9-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.