St Albert The Great Elementary School
- St.Albert the Great Middle School is an academic community, rooted in the Cathilic faith.
- It shares with parents, who are the primary educators of their children, the educational mission of the Church The students grow and learn within a caring and faith-filled parish community.
- Under the guidance of the St. Albert the Great faculty and parents, students experience and develop Christian attitude and behaviors of self-discipline, respect, and responsibilty towards themselves, their families and their community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lilian Rosa|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 312 students
11100 S Central Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323)564-6651 2.8 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.