St Andrew Apostle School
- St. Andrew Apostle School is dedicated to educating the whole child in partnership with parents and the parish community.
- Our faculty and staff provide students opportunities to develop their full potential in a nurturing environment.
- St. Andrew Apostle School enables students to appreciate human dignity and diversity, celebrating the example of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Silver Spring Grades: PK-8 | 501 students
2130 East Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20904
(301)622-2281 3.4 PK-8
- Bethesda Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
7500 Pearl Street
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301)654-5376 5.3 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.