St Andrew Apostle School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (301) 649-3555
- St. Andrew Apostle School is dedicated to educating the whole child in partnership with parents and the parish community.
- Our faculty and staff provide students opportunities to develop their full potential in a nurturing environment.
- St. Andrew Apostle School enables students to appreciate human dignity and diversity, celebrating the example of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Silver Spring Grades: PK-8 | 524 students
2130 East Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20904
(301) 622-2281 3.4 PK-8
- Bethesda Grades: NS-8 | 195 students
7500 Pearl Street
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301) 654-5376 5.3 NS-8
St. Andrew is a diverse and caring school with excellent leadership. There is a strong, thoughtful, and personalized approach to providing students what they need emotionally and academically. This school serves several areas in the Maryland suburbs and downtown Silver Spring. Located near the ICC and major thoroughfares.
- Posted by Teacher - borntoteach
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.