St. John The Evangelist School
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 200 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,995
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Boy Scouts, Brownies, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Girls on the Run, Math Club, Science Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St. John the Evangelist School is a welcoming, caring community. The sense of community and the importance of serving others identify who we are. Beginning in preschool, the faculty and staff consciously teach our students the importance of imitating Christ by serving others as He did. Our school community reaches out to others in many ways to make them feel welcome. Our service-learning projects are central to this teaching process and help develop and maintain a culture of respect for all life. When asked what makes our school special, the immediate response is "the great community spirit of St. John the Evangelist School."
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. John The Evangelist School cost?
St. John The Evangelist School's tuition is approximately $7,995 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. John The Evangelist School?
The acceptance rate of St. John The Evangelist School is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 81%.
What sports does St. John The Evangelist School offer?
St. John The Evangelist School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball and Track and Field.
What is St. John The Evangelist School's ranking?
St. John The Evangelist School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. John The Evangelist School?
The application deadline for St. John The Evangelist School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John The Evangelist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards