Yeshiva Of Greater Washington Girls Division
- The Yeshiva’s dual-track high school program is geared to preparing students to live as fully committed observant Jews both within the k’lal (Jewish community) and in the secular world.
- After completing the intensive religious studies and Hebrew language requirements, girls are prepared to continue learning in seminaries in Israel or elsewhere.
- The secular studies curriculum prepares students for admission to the finest colleges.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: NS-12 | 613 students
822 W Lake Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)377-5192 33.3 NS-12
- Bethesda Grades: NS-12 | 713 students
9101 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301)657-4322 2.8 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.