Yeshiva Of Greater Washington Girls Division
Tel: (301) 962-5111
- The Yeshiva’s dual-track high school program is geared to preparing students to live as fully committed observant Jews both within the k’lal (Jewish community) and in the secular world.
- After completing the intensive religious studies and Hebrew language requirements, girls are prepared to continue learning in seminaries in Israel or elsewhere.
- The secular studies curriculum prepares students for admission to the finest colleges.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: NS-12 | 613 students
822 W Lake Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 377-5192 33.3 NS-12
- Bethesda Grades: NS-12 | 713 students
9101 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301) 657-4322 2.8 NS-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?