St Andrew-st Elizabeth Ann Seton School
- St. Andrew - St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is a bi-parish consolidated elementary school made of two parishes.
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton (grades K-5) and St. Andrew (grades 6-8) are two separate campuses.
- St. Andrew-St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School community will empower all students to develop, to utilize and to share their God-given abilities in a Christ-centered environment that nurtures their spiritual, intellectual, emotional and social growth.
- St. Andrew-St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School will be a student-centered, value-based, Catholic community where the Gospel of Christ will be the foundation upon which the faculty and staff promote excellence, celebrating the God-given talents of all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2018|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,380|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition with parish subsidy is $3,380 for one student/$4,645 without parish subsidy.|
|Admissions Director||Sandy Reed|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milford Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
1365 Woodville Pike
Milford, OH 45150
(513)575-1708 0.9 PK-12
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
788 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45245
(513)753-2540 9.4 PK-8
- Owensville Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
250 N Broadway St N Broadway,
Owensville, OH 45160
(513)732-0636 6.6 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.