St. Andrew-st Elizabeth Ann Seton School
Tel: (513) 575-0093
- St. Andrew - St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is a bi-parish consolidated elementary school made of two parishes.
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton (grades K-5) and St. Andrew (grades 6-8) are two separate campuses.
- St. Andrew-St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School community will empower all students to develop, to utilize and to share their God-given abilities in a Christ-centered environment that nurtures their spiritual, intellectual, emotional and social growth.
- St. Andrew-St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School will be a student-centered, value-based, Catholic community where the Gospel of Christ will be the foundation upon which the faculty and staff promote excellence, celebrating the God-given talents of all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2018|
|Total Students||423 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,380|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition with parish subsidy is $3,380 for one student/$4,645 without parish subsidy.|
|Admissions Director||Sandy Reed|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milford Grades: PK-12 | 262 students
1365 Woodville Pike
Milford, OH 45150
(513) 575-1708 0.9 PK-12
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 255 students
788 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45245
(513) 753-2540 9.4 PK-8
- Owensville Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
250 N Broadway St N Broadway,
Owensville, OH 45160
(513) 732-0636 6.6 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.