St Bridget Elementary School
- St. Bridget of Kildare is a Catholic school founded in 1885 in the community of Pacific, Missouri, serving the educational needs of children, Catholic and non-Catholic, preschool (age four) through grade eight.
- The mission of the SBKAA shall be to promote Catholic and Christian values as taught by Jesus Christ through an athletic program that creates a Christian environment conducive to the spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and physical growth of each athlete.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Catawissa Grades: Inquire with school | 9 students
Catawissa, MO 63015
(314) 503-5332 5.8 Inquire with school
- Eureka Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
350 E 4th St
Eureka, MO 63025
(636) 938-4602 6.7 PK-8
- Ballwin Grades: PK-K | 100 students
16554 Clayton Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
(636) 458-4540 8.1 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.