St Brigid/our Lady Of Hope Regional School
- St. Brigid/Our Lady of Hope Regional School is a Catholic Christian learning community of children, professional educators, parents, clergy, religious sisters, and lay ministers striving to live and share the Gospel message of Jesus Christ in word and action.
- We are dedicated to providing a child-centered learning environment in which all students, no matter what race, color, or background, are given opportunities to reach their full potential, become productive members of our society, and active members in the Church community.
- In a child-centered, Christian environment, the philosophy of discipline centers on encouraging the growth, and considering the feelings of every student.
- We strive to create a school atmosphere of mutual respect and compassion among students and staff.
- When conflicts arise, we model and teach peaceful negotiation and resolution strategies.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||406 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Old Westbury Grades: NS-8 | 160 students
25 Store Hill Rd
Old Westbury, NY 11568
(516) 626-9300 1.9 NS-8
- Westbury Grades: PK-1 | 33 students
718 The Plain Rd - Sali
Westbury, NY 11590
(516) 997-0250 0.3 PK-1
- Westbury Grades: PK-2 | 94 students
550 Post Ave
Westbury, NY 11590
(516) 333-3178 0.9 PK-2
- Garden City Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
25 Dartmouth Street
Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 352-1205 5.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.