St Joseph Elementary School
- The primary purpose of Saint Joseph School is to integrate the teachings, values, rituals and traditions of our Catholic faith into the religious, intellectual, social and physical development of the students we teach.
- We are dedicated to creating a faith community that witnesses compassion and respect for others through our words and actions.
- Our goal is to insure that all students receive a strong academic and religious foundation so that they may achieve their full potential while becoming moral, responsible, peace loving, global citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
- Oyster BayGrades: 9-12 | 426 students
110 Anstice Street
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
- HicksvilleGrades: PK-8 | 455 students
520 S Oyster Bay Rd
Hicksville, NY 11801
- New YorkGrades: K-12 | 396 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
- West HempsteadGrades: K-9 | 437 students
12 Westminster Rd
West Hempstead, NY 11552
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.