St Casimir's School
Tel: (507) 553-5822
- St. Casimir's School is a Christ-centered faith community where we pray, learn and celebrate together.
- We strive to build an atmosphere that fosters an appreciation and respect for all God's creation.
- We, the faculty of St. Casimir's School, believe that every child is a unique creation of God, made after His own image and likeness, called to be a member of God's family through Baptism and destined for all eternity to be with God.
- With Christ as our model and guide, we are committed to bring His gospel message to the students by our words and example.
- We believe that each child is special. We recognize the unique talents and needs of each individual and try to instill in them a feeling of dignity and self-worthy.
- By our acceptance of each person, we hope to foster in the student a sense of loving respect and acceptance for one another.
- It is in an atmosphere such as this that we can experience real Christ-like community.
- We encourage students to use their God-given talents and guide them toward a discipline of self.
- We strive to develop academic excellence, integrating all this with the truths and values of the Catholic faith.
- We attempt to instill in the students a sense of peace, justice and charity.
- Opportunities are provided to help students make decisions in the light of these ideals and to become responsible members of the Church and society.
- As such, they will strive to be of service in all situations involving the needs of God's people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,650|
|Tuition Notes||$1,650 is cost for a St. Casimir parishioner; $1,950 for non-parishioners. However, SCS does not refuse admittance due to financial reasons.|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wells Grades: 2-11 | 15 students
10 1st Avenue Sw
Wells, MN 56097
(507) 553-5026 0.2 2-11
- Scarville Grades: K-7 | 10 students
411 Logan St
Scarville, IA 50473
(641) 568-3372 19.4 K-7
- Winnebago Grades: PK-6 | 59 students
211 6th St Nw
Winnebago, MN 56098
(507) 893-3600 22.6 PK-6
- Waseca Grades: PK-4 | 132 students
308 Elm Ave W
Waseca, MN 56093
(507) 835-2780 25.6 PK-4
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.