Trinity Lutheran School
Trinity Lutheran School is a small Christian school with a family atmoshphere. Trinity combines the teaching of traditional values with modern methods and technology to prepare students for their education at the next level of schooling. Trinity Lutheran School is accredited through National Lutheran School Accreditation.
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 106 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total Sports Offered
- Trinity Lutheran School is a Preschool 3 - 8th grade program. Preschool 3 meets two mornings a week. Preschool 4 meets four afternoons a week. Kindergarten through 8th grade teachers hold Minnesota State teaching certification. Small class sizes allow teachers to give students individualized attention and to differntiate instruction where needed. Technology is incorporated into our K-8 program. Kindergarten students have technology class once a week and learn the basics of operating a computer. Each year students build on the skills they have learned from the previous year. In the middle school students are each issued a chromebook for their use. Trinity teaches phonics, cursive hand writing, learn their math tables and students participate in Accelerated Reader. All students participate in choir and middle school students have the option to particpate in band. For more information or to set up and education consultation to see how Trinity can meet your childs education needs contact the school at (507)231-6646
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.