St. James Lutheran School
Tel: (320) 543-2630
- St James School offers your child a Christian education for Preschool through grade 8.
- St James Lutheran Day School educate the mind and strengthening the faith of our children, that they may grow in the knowledge of God's Word and Grace.
- May our children know of God's blessings and thank and praise him eternally.
- This school exists to teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and assist Christian parents in following our Lord`s commands by providing sound Christian training for children.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,300|
|Tuition Notes||The above figure is for those students that are members of St. James Church. Nonmembers cost would be $2050.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maple Lake Grades: NS-8 | 116 students
215 Division St. E
Maple Lake, MN 55358
(320) 963-3417 6.8 NS-8
- Buffalo Grades: PK-8 | 231 students
219 19th St Nw
Buffalo, MN 55313
(763) 684-0075 11.1 PK-8
- Winsted Grades: PK-12 | 145 students
110 Winsted Ave W
Winsted, MN 55395
(320) 485-2182 12 PK-12
- Buffalo Grades: 9-12 | 19 students
100 Garrison Ave Ne
Buffalo, MN 55313
(844) 768-8336 14.2 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.