St. Catherine Of Siena Preschool
- Welcome to St. Catherine of Siena Preschool. The goal and the mission statement of the preschool is to educate the child spiritually, emotionally, academically, and physically.
- The environment is one that is both nurturing and stimulating.
- The program options are flexible and a before and after school program is offered to help accommodate working parents.
- Our program director, Monica Neill, earned a Bachelor of Science from The Pennsylvania State University and a Masters in Education from Holy Family College and has over twenty years teaching experience.
- She has energy and enthusiasm and a great love for the children. Do not hesitate to contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Catherine Of Siena Preschool places among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School uniform Tee Shirt, blue shorts/pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Monica Neill|
- St. Catherine of Siena Preschool is a place where God's presence is experienced daily through caring role models throughout the faith community. Our mission is to educate the whole child: spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically while supporting parents, the primary educators. Children learn to build strong moral, ethical and value-centered lives. Our primary goal is to educate 3 and 4 year old children in a nurturing and stimulating program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southampton Grades: NS-8 | 383 students
1053 Holland Rd
Southampton, PA 18966
(215)357-4720 8.8 NS-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.