St Cecelia Interparochial School
Tel: (727) 461-1200
St Cecelia Interparochial School Photo #2 - Saint Cecelia Interparochial School celebrates the uniqueness of each person as a child of God while we proclaim the Gospel message, pray together, build community, and serve others. We encourage students to open their hearts to God, their minds to learning, and their talents to service.
St Cecelia Interparochial School Photo #3 - Saint Cecelia Interparochial School is a National Blue Ribbon Award Winning School offering exceptional education in grades PK-3 through 8th grade.
St Cecelia Interparochial School Photo #4 - We offer competitive sports for both boys and girls in grades 5 through 8.
St Cecelia Interparochial School Photo #5 - Students in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade can participate in our drama club performing two musicals/plays per year.
- St Cecelia Interparochial School serves 499 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the National Council for Private School Accreditation.
- The student:teacher of St Cecelia Interparochial School is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010, 2020|
|Total Students||499 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,426|
|Tuition Notes||3 tuition rates from $6426 to $8225.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,100|
|Admissions Director||Maryanne Del Monte|
|Admissions Associate||Robin Lenhardt|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBallet, Baseball,|
Dance, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||31 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers, Battle of the Books, Brain Bowl, Cantors, Drama Club, Math Club, National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), Programming Club, Reveille, Robotics Team, Safety Patrol, Science Fair, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Tennis, Thespian Troupe
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Baseball, Basketball, Basketball Camp, Cheerleading, Competitive Sports, Dance Classes, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Soccer Classes, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball
- St. Cecelia Interparochial Catholic School celebrates the uniqueness of each person as a child of God while we proclaim the Gospel message, pray together, build community, and serve others. We encourage students to open their hearts to God, their minds to learning, and their talents to service. We affirm that a strong spiritual formation based on the traditions and values of the Catholic Church and an excellent academic foundation will prepare our students to be responsible and effective members of the world community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearwater Grades: NS-8 | 370 students
1600 St. Paul's Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764
(727) 536-2756 4.2 NS-8
- Dunedin Grades: PK-12 | 145 students
1408 County Road 1
Dunedin, FL 34698
(727) 580-2042 4.5 PK-12
- Dunedin Grades: PK-8 | 255 students
730 San Salvador Dr
Dunedin, FL 34698
(727) 733-3776 4.5 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?