St Clare/saint Paul Elementary School
Tel: (570) 343-7880
- St. Paul's School recognizes its role in the formation of a right conscience in its students.
- To assist students in developing this capacity, the school provides them with an understanding of the principles of Christian morality; in addition, it fosters the growth of the ability for decision making.
- We understand the need to integrate religious values with the rest of life, to unite thought and action, and to bond the individual to the community.
- Our school encourages attitudes of initiative, involvement and service in the home, school and civic communities.
- Democratic values are fostered in situations of discussion, where freedom of expression is encouraged, and in projects, where opportunities for creative problem solving are present.
- These situations and values are integrated in both curriculum and milieu of this school.
- We recognize the need for developing the nature of the whole child: the moral, mental, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional aspect of all our students.
- The development of their potential and individuality is best encouraged in a curriculum that encourages free expression, independent research and study, as well as creative thinking.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scranton Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
134 School St
Scranton, PA 18508
(570) 941-4106 1 PK-8
- Clarks Summit Grades: K-8 | 295 students
410 N Abington Rd
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
(570) 587-4152 6 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.