St Frances Cabrini Regional
Tel: (215) 748-2994
- St Frances Cabrini Regional serves 257 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Frances Cabrini Regional is 18:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Frances Cabrini Regional also viewed these schools: Our Mother of Sorrows/ St. Ignatius of Loyola School, The City School, Evelyn Graves Academy, Friends Select School and Lotus Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-8 | 226 students
617 North 43rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215) 222-3626 2.2 NS-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 546 students
910 N. 6th Street (Multiple Campus Locations)
Philadelphia, PA 19123
(215) 792-6224 5.4 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 600 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 561-5900 4.4 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-4 | 95 students
34 E Haines St
Philadelphia, PA 19144
(215) 438-7500 6.1 PK-4
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.