St Francis Of Assisi School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (440) 442-7450
- St. Francis Of Assisi School Community, a partnership of families, staff and parish, is rooted in the mission of Jesus Christ.
- We educate the human person with emphasis on Catholic faith formation, academic excellence and social consciousness.
- Our quality education enables students to internalize these values to become persons of integrity whose leadership abilities benefit Church and society.
- At Saint Francis of Assisi School, we seek to educate the whole person, mind, body and spirit.
- Our goal is to provide excellence in education in a Christ-centered environment.
- Students are challenged to learn not only for their own sake, but to help build up the world around them for the greater good.
- St. Francis of Assisi School, through its integrated curriculum, liturgical and para liturgical services, and the good example of staff and students, strives to develop an atmosphere in which these objectives may be reached.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||345 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gates Mills Grades: PK-12 | 644 students
34001 Cedar Rd
Gates Mills, OH 44040
(440) 442-1104 1.4 PK-12
- Cleveland Grades: K-6 | 54 students
27250 Emery Rd
Cleveland, OH 44128
(216) 292-4685 6.5 K-6
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 221 students
2160 Stillman Rd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216) 932-4177 7.7 NS-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 228 students
5655 Mayfield Rd
Cleveland, OH 44124
(440) 449-4242 2.3 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: NS-12 | 1115 students
5000 Clubside Rd and 12465 County Line Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44124
(440) 423-4446 3.6 NS-12
There are a lot of great club at St. Francis of Assisi school (drama club, power of the pen, girls scouts, boy scouts, academic challenge, student council, etc). Sports are girls soccer, girls volieball, boys basketball, girls basketball, foot ball, softball, and baseball. There is also a music class, an art class, a physical education class, a computer class, a library period, and a spanish class, these classes are manditory but are really amazing and each teacher respects and gives full soport to every student. There is also an optionail study hall every day after lunch for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade! (if students don't choose to go to study hall that day they can go out for reacess)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sophi
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.