St Francis Of Assisi School
- Saint Francis of Assisi Parish School is an educational community that commits itself to the integral development of each student.
- This process is carried out in partnership with the parents, students, teachers, principal and pastor through an environment permeated by the Gospel values and nurtured by the Word of God, which calls us to Christian service and witness.
- Saint Francis of Assisi Parish School is a Catholic school, which, in cooperation with the family, is forming students with good spiritual, moral, mental aesthetic, emotional and physical habits.
- SFA recognizes that in order to fulfill this statement, it must provide an environment which nurtures Christian values.
- The faith, culture, and life are brought into harmony, thus achieving the spiritual, intellectual, physical, psychological and social fulfillment of the child.
- In having the Gospel and the Eucharist as the center of our lives and stressing an awareness of God's love in this mystery, we give our students a loving and personal relationship with God and the Catholic community.
- St. Francis will extend its school day until 6pm for those families in our school who desire this arrangement.
- This arrangement will include early dismissal days. During this period of time the students will be supervised during their homework, snack time, crafts, athletics, and general playtime.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-PK | 100 students
1110 Bates Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90029
(323)663-2255 0.5 NS-PK
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 157 students
3716 Boyce Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323)663-2064 2.3 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 184 students
2215 Fargo St
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323)662-6777 1 K-8
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.