- Following the traditions of the Sisters of St. Philip Neri, the St. Jerome Catholic family challenges students to achieve spiritual, academic, social, moral, and physical excellence within a safe, joyful and nurturing environment.
- The vision of the SJS family is to be recognized as the center, where excellence in education, spiritual formation and service to the community provide the educational and spiritual leadership in our community.
- The school will focus in optimizing the academic programs that meet the needs of all students.
- Further, the school shall be recognized by its stakeholders for its excellence in education, spiritual and caring climate and its accountability for financial performance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 475 students
820 Ne 3rd Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
MiamiGrades: K-8 | 169 students
2200 Ne 191st St
Miami, FL 33180
HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 261 students
7450 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 704 students
8755 SW 32nd Street
Miami, FL 33165
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 206 students
795 Nw 32nd Street
Miami, FL 33127
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.