St. Jerome Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Following the traditions of the Sisters of St. Philip Neri, the St. Jerome Catholic family challenges students to achieve spiritual, academic, social, moral, and physical excellence within a safe, joyful and nurturing environment.
- The vision of the SJS family is to be recognized as the center, where excellence in education, spiritual formation and service to the community provide the educational and spiritual leadership in our community.
- The school will focus in optimizing the academic programs that meet the needs of all students.
- Further, the school shall be recognized by its stakeholders for its excellence in education, spiritual and caring climate and its accountability for financial performance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 475 students
820 Ne 3rd Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- MiamiGrades: K-8 | 169 students
2200 Ne 191st St
Miami, FL 33180
- HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 261 students
7450 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
- MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 704 students
8755 SW 32nd Street
Miami, FL 33165
- MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 206 students
795 Nw 32nd Street
Miami, FL 33127
I have been going to St Jerome since pre-k 4 and it is a very good school I will be graduating very soon. It definitely is a great school. The teachers are very nice and teach very well. I definitely recommend St Jerome.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ....
My daughter went here for pre-K4 and we had the best possible experience. Our experience was so good that we are working it out in our budget for her to continue here for Kindergarten. The staff is warm and friendly. Sending my daughter to Ms. Sophie's class was like sending her to be with family. It is a small school, so your child will be known by more than just their own teacher. The principal remembers the parents. My daughter excelled in her class and it was always a happy and positive environment. Yay for Catholic school!
- Posted by Parent - Christine
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.