St. John Bosco School
Tel: (215) 675-1484
- Saint John Bosco School was founded in 1953. Our school is committed to preparing the students to proclaim and live the Good News of Jesus Christ through religious and academic instruction.
- The uniqueness of each student as a child of God is stressed, thereby providing a foundation of self-worth and importance.
- In order to respond to the personal needs of each child, Saint John Bosco School recognizes individual abilities, talents, and differences.
- A positive learning environment is provided along with a strong academic curriculum.
- Creativity and diverse teaching methods in conjunction with archdiocesan guidelines challenge students to reach their greatest potential and recognize their responsibility to use their God-given gifts.
- Saint John Bosco School strives to provide each student with a quality education as well as an opportunity to grow spiritually, physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 4.8 PK-8
- Ambler Grades: NS-9 | 414 students
29 Conwell Dr
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-0150 4.2 NS-9
- Ambler Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
260 Forest Ave
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-6150 6.2 PK-8