St John The Baptist Catholic School
- St. John's School has been educating students for over 20 years.
- We are a family-oriented community which partners with parents to provide the best education possible for our students.
- Here at St. John's, your child will not only receive an excellent academic education, but also one that is permeated with Catholic values.
- Our students feel as if they are part of a family, and even after they graduate, they constantly come back to visit the teachers, to help tutor students, to work in the office, or to run programs that help the needy in our community.
- We are all aware of the need for a solid academic education in today's world, however, our society is in need of individuals who are imbued with a value system that respects life and works with the community to better our world.
- This is what a St. John's student will experience and strive toward.
- Our graduates' successes, both academically and as productive, Christian persons, prove that our school is a great place to learn.
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School, the Catholic Church, and our families join together in partnership to provide a caring, Catholic environment.
- In this environment, our students will achieve their full potential as productive, responsible members and leaders of tomorrow's world.
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School is an expression of the Church's educational mission to proclaim the gospel, promote community and give service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.