St Johns Lutheran School
- St. Johns School is a Lutheran/Christian School owned and operated by St. Johns Lutheran Church of Wykoff, MN. Enrollment is open to any student who is interested in a Christian Education with Lutheran interpretation.
- No student are excluded from religious instruction and all faculty are Christian with most trained in LC-MS colleges.
- The school year runs from September thru May. Busing is available through Kingsland School District of Spring Valley, MN. Arrangements for busing are made directly with the Kingsland District.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,025|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary according to number of students and membership status|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Karl F. Peterman - principal|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballSoccer, Softball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chatfield Grades: K-8 | 22 students
128 Fillmore St Se
Chatfield, MN 55923
(507) 867-4604 10.4 K-8
- Rochester Grades: PK-6 | 15 students
4016 28th St Se
Rochester, MN 55904
(507) 289-8094 20 PK-6
- Rochester Grades: K-11 | 11 students
3657 Sheffield Ln Se
Rochester, MN 55904
(507) 288-4342 22.5 K-11
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.