St Joseph Elementary School
- St. Joseph Elementary School is a kindergarten through 8th-grade Roman Catholic school that teaches in partnership with parents and the Church to nurture the unique individuals that God has created.
- St. Joseph School strives to nurture a secure foundation of strong virtues and excellent academics so that our students will continue to grow in holiness and skills to be well-equipped to fulfill their individual missions in life.
- Our strong academic successes, with consistently above average test scores, makes us a school to be proud of.
- We have a great atmosphere at St. Joe's. It is a place where Christian values are taught in an atmosphere of understanding and love.
- It is a place where children learn right from wrong, self-respect, respect for others, and responsibility.
- Above all, it is a place where they can learn about Jesus and their faith.
- We provide an excellent education centered around the presence of God in every subject and all of our daily activities.
- I extend an invitation for you to visit us and see what a Catholic education is all about.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Binghamton Grades: PK-6 | 263 students
9 Livingston St
Binghamton, NY 13903
(607) 723-0703 131.5 PK-6
- Buffalo Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
1069 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
(716) 885-6111 35.4 PK-8
- Canton Grades: PK-6 | 76 students
2 Powers St
Canton, NY 13617
(315) 386-3572 186.5 PK-6
- Carthage Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
317 West St
Carthage, NY 13619
(315) 493-1301 145.5 PK-8
- Clinton Grades: NS-6 | 143 students
5 Prospect Street
Clinton, NY 13323
(315) 853-6196 141.3 NS-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.