St Jude Catholic School
- Called to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ, the Saint Jude Catholic School and Church Communities join together to provide a learning experience which ensures that all students have the opportunity to achieve their highest potential, while growing in the understanding that they are created and loved by God.
- The administrators, faculty, staff are united in believing in the values of the catholic faith.
- These values are taught and experienced on a parish level, in daily religion classes, all school liturgies, service activities including the hunger program involvement, visitations to the elderly, and throughout academic learning environment.
- It is believed that these catholic values will be the cornerstone for student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-12 | 582 students
470 NW 4th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)391-2727 3.2 PK-12
- Boca Raton Grades: 1-8 | 59 students
2450 Nw 5th Ave
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561)394-7674 3.6 1-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.