- At St. Jude the Apostle School every child is special and unique.
- We afford each child the dignity and respect deserving every child of God.
- We acknowledge and appreciate each child, as an individual, in the Christian community.
- We encourage our children to develop to the best of their ability intellectually, socially and spiritually.
- St. Jude the Apostle provides an environment in which each child can develop an awareness of his or her own worth and can grow in a Christian atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(school uniform grades K-6)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- "St. Jude the Apostle School of Wynantskill, New York is an educational ministry of St. Jude the Apostle Parish. We serve the parish cluster of St. Jude the Apostle, Wynantskill, St. Henry, Averill Park and St. Michael the Archangel, North Greenbush. In the spirit of Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ, we are committed to teaching children Christian values in a caring, nurturing environment within our Pre-K through Grade Six elementary school. Our student body is comprised of children from throughout the Capital District, coming from a variety of backgrounds. St. Jude the Apostle School is dedicated to providing excellent academic programs that enable every child to develop spiritually, intellectually, socially and emotionally. The school follows the New York State and Diocesan curriculum guidelines in religion, language arts, math science, social studies, technology, art, music Spanish, physical education and library. As the first teachers of their children, parents are encouraged to assist in guiding the children to achieve their full potential. The students of St. Jude the Apostle School value knowledge as a means of learning. A variety of methods are used to obtain the goals of New York State and Diocesan curriculum. In addition to traditional methodology, students participate in a variety of integrated hands-on-learning activities that compliment the curriculum. The children of St. Jude the Apostle School seek truth, practice Christian virtues, and respect all people, thus imitating Christ in their daily lives."
People that viewed St. Jude The Apostle School also viewed these schools: Ecole Internationale De New York - EINY.
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.