St Lawrence Catholic School
Tel: (813) 879-5090
- St. Lawrence Catholic School is dedicated to providing a Christ-centered environment in which quality education enables students to give witness to the message of Christ and the teachings of the Church.
- As members of a Catholic community, the faculty, parents, and students are unified in creating an atmosphere of honesty, love, and respect.
- In this setting, students learn to contribute positively to the world around them.
- Students learn to serve God and others as well as work for peace and justice.
- We strive to recognize the uniqueness of every student in order to challenge them to develop their special talents and gifts and thus reach academic excellence and become lifelong learners.
- At St. Lawrence School, your child will get an education for both mind and soul.
- On the one hand, our school does what schools should do: educate.
- On the other hand, our school does something else: builds character.
- Catholic schools' emphasis on faith, discipline and values benefit children of all backgrounds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||495 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 962 students
3319 Bayshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813) 839-5371 5.6 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.