St Louis Covenant School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (305) 238-7562
- St Louis Covenant School serves 461 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the Other religious school association(s) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of St Louis Covenant School is 26:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||461 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 168 students
9600 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305) 271-9771 3.5 1-12
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
(305) 596-3787 6 PK-12
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 696 students
12975 Sw 6th St
Miami, FL 33184
(305) 227-1150 9.2 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
14187 SW 72nd Street
Miami, FL 33183
(305) 385-7002 7.4 PK-8
We have our son, and daughter here and we love it. This is an extremely good school. We have no complaints about it.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?