Bet Shira Early Childhood Center
- The Bet Shira Early Childhood Center provides a joyful, warm supportive learning environment for children ages 18 months to 6 years.
- Within a framework of developmentally appropriate experiences in a Jewish context, we highlight cooperative play, literacy, communication, creative expression, sharing and self esteem.
- All children are helped to develop positive self-concepts and to develop tolerance and understanding for others from different backgrounds.
- The mission of Bet Shira Early Childhood Center is to provide a safe, nuturing developmentally appropriate environment which facilitates the growth and development of our young children.
- We enable our students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners while meeting their individual social, emotional, cognitive, physical and spiritual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,145|
|Tuition Notes||8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.|
National avg.: 85%
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-8
8000 Sw 112th St
Miami, FL 33156
(305)235-1313 0.8 PK-8
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 382 students
12651 S Dixie Highway
Miami, FL 33156
(305)251-5723 1 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.