St. Maria Goretti Elementary School
St. Maria Goretti Elementary School Photo #2 - Fall is happening at St. Maria Goretti School. SMG is fortunate to have trees that change color during the seasons of the year.
St. Maria Goretti Elementary School Photo #3 - Family activities are full of fun and creativity. Every Halloween we celebrate Halloween as a school community at our annual Trunk or Treat Festival.
St. Maria Goretti Elementary School Photo #4 - Student Council is prayed upon to be our St. Maria Goretti Leaders.
St. Maria Goretti Elementary School Photo #5 - St. Maria Goretti School''s campus has many areas with grass and trees. Here is a picture after our May Crowning that was celebrated outside with the entire school. Each student brought a flower to place in the vases in front of Mary.
St. Maria Goretti School recognizes the parents as the primary educators of their children.
The administration, faculty, and staff accept the challenge to support parents by providing a solid educational program steeped in the atmosphere of Gospel values.
Our aim is that each student develops, within our diverse student body, a realistic self-image, learn according to their God-given ability, and grow in awareness of the needs of others.
We strive to accomplish this within the local, national, and global community of believers.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 199 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,318
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$388 month – Includes discounts for Fundraising, Service Hours, and Carnival Hours$433.35 month – Includes discounts for Fundraising & Service Hours$438 month – Includes discount for Fundraising$415.27 month – Includes discount for Service Ho
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Music Lessons, Spanish
Club or Organization:
Club or Organization:
- Schoolwide Learning Expectations are "EAGLES" . . . an EDUCATED student who demonstrates grade-level appropriate knowledge and skills in all subjects taught. A . . . an AWARE student who shows respect toward all of God's creations and sensitivity to the needs of others. G . . . a GENEROUS student who gives willingly and unselfishly to others. L . . . a LOVING student who is loyal to God, country, family, friends, and treats others as he/she wants to be treated. E . . . an ENTHUSIASTIC student who participates actively in his/her education, both in and out of the classroom. S . . . a SPIRITUAL student who demonstrates proper reverence for God and the Church and participates actively in the Catholic faith.
Profile last updated:
Endorse St. Maria Goretti Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?