St Matthew's Catholic School
- St. Matthew`s Catholic School is a community where the paths of faith and knowledge come together guiding students through life. With God's help, the faculty undertakes the shared responsibility with families to nurture students in the habits of thinking, judging, and acting as responsible Christian citizens of our community.
- The purpose of the school is to help each child grow and develop spiritually, morally, emotionally, and physically and intellectually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Please Contact School|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Accelerated ReaderAcademic, Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Diocesan Brain Brawl, Girl Scouts, Mini Vinnies, National Junior Honor Society, National Woodsman Speech Contest, Science Fair, St. Vincent DePaul Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St. Matthew`s Catholic School is a community where the paths of faith and knowledge come together guiding students through life. With God's help, the faculty undertakes the shared responsibility with families to nurture students in the habits of thinking, judging, and acting as responsible Christian citizens of our community. The purpose of the school is to help each child grow and develop spiritually, morally, emotionally, and physically and intellectually.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 577 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904)777-3040 5.6 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-5 | 89 students
3718 Salisbury Road
Jacksonville, FL 32216
(904)733-5797 7.8 NS-5
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-5 | 58 students
1216 Lasalle St
Jacksonville, FL 32207
(904)398-3830 4.2 PK-5
- Jacksonville Grades: K-8 | 540 students
2431 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207
(904)398-1774 5.2 K-8
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 229 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
(904)733-3400 8.7 NS-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.