St. Michael School (Closed 2017)
St. Michael School is a Catholic elementary school dedicated to creating an environment that fosters the spiritual, academic, and social growth of each child; a school where each child can emerge with confidence, discipline, and the wisdom that draws inspiration from the teachings of Jesus Christ. This school has 21st Century classrooms and highly skilled teachers.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Special discounts for multi-child
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
academic clubs, basketball, equestrian, golf, gymnastics, robotics, soccer, tennis, volleyball
- Teach the tenets of the Catholic faith & provide service to others
- Development of responsible Christian actions based on moral valuesBuild an academic and social tool box so students can become college or career ready when they graduate from high school
- Stakeholders work as partners to achieveacademic excellencenurturing a loving community inspired by Jesus
- Using diversity of curriculum and culture for social awareness and responsibility
- Establishes a vision for the school in collaboration with its stakeholders Communicates the vision and purpose to build stakeholder understanding and support Identifies goals to advance the vision Develops and continuously maintains a profile of the school, its students, and the community Ensures that the school’s vision and purpose guide the teaching and learning processReviews its vision and purpose systematically and revises them when appropriate
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Michael School cost?
St. Michael School's tuition is approximately $4,840 for private students.
When is the application deadline for St. Michael School?
The application deadline for St. Michael School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.