St. Michael School
St. Michael School is a Catholic elementary school dedicated to creating an environment that fosters the spiritual, academic, and social growth of each child; a school where each child can emerge with confidence, discipline, and the wisdom that draws inspiration from the teachings of Jesus Christ. This school has 21st Century classrooms and highly skilled teachers.
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-7
- Students: 165 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,840
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Special discounts for multi-child
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
academic clubs, basketball, equestrian, golf, gymnastics, robotics, soccer, tennis, volleyball
- Teach the tenets of the Catholic faith & provide service to others
- Development of responsible Christian actions based on moral valuesBuild an academic and social tool box so students can become college or career ready when they graduate from high school
- Stakeholders work as partners to achieveacademic excellencenurturing a loving community inspired by Jesus
- Using diversity of curriculum and culture for social awareness and responsibility
- Establishes a vision for the school in collaboration with its stakeholders Communicates the vision and purpose to build stakeholder understanding and support Identifies goals to advance the vision Develops and continuously maintains a profile of the school, its students, and the community Ensures that the school’s vision and purpose guide the teaching and learning processReviews its vision and purpose systematically and revises them when appropriate
This is a high quality elementary school that always puts children first. Teachers use high tech educational technology teaching practices. The middle school is now using Project Based Learning that has increased student interest.
Endorse St. Michael School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.